13. Embedded Analytics
Google Analytics is a great tool for analysing and reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of your website.
Your Google Analytics are embedded into the website Admin Panel so that you can quickly and easily check your web performance.
Not only that, a great deal of thought has gone into the formatting of the analytics
and we feel that we have visualised the most useful data to illustrate the performance of your website.
- We have chosen to focus on giving you quick and easy to access to data recorded around the days and
times at which your site has been accessed by users,
therefore showing when hits are at their peak and where those visitors are actually located.
- We have also targeted data around landing and exit pages,
useful in terms of seeing which pages are encouraging greater flow through your site.
- Information on your ‘shopping cart’ is also included in the Analytics Panel
so you can access data on how many visitors continue to make a purchase or abandon that cart.
- There is also information available on a wealth of profiles, including: the gender of your site users, their age,
the devices used to browse, statistics on the number of new and returning visitors and the duration of time spent on your site.
- Importantly, we have also given you easy access to your ‘bounce rates’
so that you can analyse the potential barriers to traffic through your site.
We have found this information invaluable and are sure you will too.